Follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Parent PowerSchool Account.
- Click on the Arrow in the upper right of the PowerSchool screen
- Click on Registration Gateway - Back-to-School
- Go through the site to confirm/update contact info, medical data, and agreements for each of your children.
REMINDERS FOR 2018-2019:
NEW THIS YEAR: SCHOOLMESSENGER CONTACT UPDATES
The Primary, Cell, and Email addresses that are listed in the Back to School Update for each student are now the numbers that will be sent from PowerSchool to SchoolMessenger for emergency and general calls, as well as general emails.
- Please be sure that you have the same parent email addresses in each student’s record so that your student records will be linked.
- Cell numbers will now be imported into the SMS/text fields, so you may receive an opt-in message from SchoolMessenger after you have completed your Back to School Update.
- SchoolMessenger is revising its contact update interface. Later in the summer we will send parents instructions on how to add additional phone numbers, email addresses and select preferences for each of them.
You will receive a confirmation email for each child's completed update to all parent email addresses submitted in the Back to School update.
PTO DIRECTORY INFORMATION – OPT IN
YOU MUST OPT IN TO ALLOW THE DISTRICT TO SEND DIRECTORY INFORMATION TO THE PTO!! You must select YES for each student to include your family information in each school’s directory. If you do not select YES, we will not be able to include your student's information in the school directories.
Although we are not asking for residency proofs this year, the Back to School Update still confirms your address and your acceptance/certification of our residency policies. Only students whose permanent residence is in Millburn Township may attend our schools, and we will pursue all legal consequences for fraudulent registrations.
During the Back to School Update window, all address changes must be made through the BTS Update process. Follow the instructions on the site to submit your residency proofs to the registrars. (Email them to email@example.com, or bring them to the Education Center at 434 Millburn Avenue.
If you are withdrawing your child from our schools, please use the Withdrawals Only link in PowerSchool to submit your Withdrawal information.
- The site works best on Firefox and Chrome browsers.
- If, while editing one of your students the system tells you it is being accessed or has been sealed, and you have not yet completed your update, please log out of PowerSchool completely, refresh your browser, and try again.
- You do not need to complete the update for Kindergarten and New students since they have registered this year. You will receive PowerSchool accounts for them in the fall.
- The site is not accessible out of the country. If you will be abroad during the Back to School Update time period, please email us at BTSUpdate@millburn.org to make other arrangements.
For other questions or PowerSchool assistance, email BTSUpdate@millburn.org