Address and Contact Information Changes
Address Change Form; Withdrawal Form; Contact Information Updates; Emergency Contact Update; Dismissal Permissions; Vaccine Survey; and Health Information.
Use the appropriate form to make the following types of changes:
- Student/Parent address changes
- *Address changes made as a result of a divorce or custody change may require a custody agreement or affidavit. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- Parent phone numbers
- Parent email addresses
- Parent work/contact information updates
- Emergency contact updates (phone numbers, emails, addresses, or adding new contacts)
- Dismissal information updates (changing dismissal procedures or adding/deleting/editing escort information)
- Student withdrawals
You will have the ability to upload documents such as proofs of residency, when required, such as the address change form.
- Login into the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Click the applications arrow in the upper right corner.
- From the drop-down select “SchoolMessenger Contact Manager.”
- Click on Contacts Tab and update information for each of your students.
- If you would like to apply the changes to ALL of your students' records, leave the 'Save to All Contacts' checkbox selected.
- (SchoolMessenger Help)