Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
mosaic bottles
Cardinal bird
student painting
library books

Address and Contact Information Changes

The following student information changes can be made through the
Go to the Forms link on the left side to access optional forms that include:

Address Change Form; Withdrawal Form; Contact Information Updates; Emergency Contact Update; Dismissal Permissions; Vaccine Survey; and Health Information.

Use the appropriate form to make the following types of changes: 

  • Student/Parent address changes
      • *Address changes made as a result of a divorce or custody change may require a custody agreement or affidavit. Contact [email protected] for more information.
  • Parent phone numbers
  • Parent email addresses 
  • Parent work/contact information updates
  • Emergency contact updates (phone numbers, emails, addresses, or adding new contacts)
  • Dismissal information updates (changing dismissal procedures or adding/deleting/editing escort information)
  • Student withdrawals

You will have the ability to upload documents such as proofs of residency, when required, such as the address change form.

You should also update any phone numbers and email address changes in our SchoolMessenger notification system, also accessed through PowerSchool. 
How to update contacts in the Notification System (used for emergency calls and general emails from the schools.):
  • Login into the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
  • Click the applications arrow in the upper right corner.
  • From the drop-down select “SchoolMessenger Contact Manager.”
  • Click on Contacts Tab and update information for each of your students.
  • If you would like to apply the changes to ALL of your students' records, leave the 'Save to All Contacts' checkbox selected.
  • (SchoolMessenger Help)