The Office of Communications and Community Outreach provides timely, relevant, clear, and accurate information to families, staff, and community members. We strive to ensure that all parents feel connected to their child's school and to the Millburn Township Public Schools District. As we recognize and celebrate the efforts of our students and staff, we work to promote a culture of care, connectedness and communication.
- We invite you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date with the latest news and information.
- Download our Millburn Schools App for on-the-go access to our news and information (App store: Millburn Township Schools)
- Read the Superintendent's Update for information and updates about initiatives in our district, and how they impact our students, staff and community.
- Catch up with school and community activities in our weekly newsletter, Miller Mail.
- Catch up on Board of Education Meeting news with our BOE Headlines Newsletters.