COVID-19 PCR Testing
Q. Am I required to get tested?
- NO. This is a completely voluntary program being offered to our school community, to provide easily accessible testing. Get peace of mind and the opportunity to protect your families, friends, colleagues, and students.
Q. Who can be tested?
- Testing is available for all Millburn staff members, family members, students and their family members. Testing is not available for anyone who is currently symptomatic or under isolation for having tested positive.
Q. What kind of test is administered?
- This is a nasal swab PCR test. Samples are analyzed for COVID-19 via PCR DNA-based test technology. Results are received in 24-72 hours.
Q. Who does the testing?
- Testing is facilitated by a company called BacktoWork Solutions. BTW facilitates the registration portal, Tele-Med evaluations, nasal swab collections on testing days, lab analysis, and delivery of test results.
Q. Is there a cost?
- There are no out-of-pocket costs. The tele-visits and nasal swab tests are paid through a combination of each individual’s health insurance plan, the government, and/or the school district. Those without health insurance may proceed with the process and still be covered through a federal COVID testing and care program. Billing Questions
Q. If I sign up for weekly testing, will my insurance pay for every test?
- Yes, insurance will pay for weekly testing through a combination of each individual’s health insurance plan, the government, and/or the school district.
You can test as often as you like. Billing Questions
Q. Who gets notified of the results?
- The company will notify you directly regarding your test results. The privacy of your health information will be guarded with the utmost care. The only health information shared with the school district (Superintendent and lead nurse only) will be testing results (positive or negative).
Q. What if I get a positive test result?
- Notify your school nurse. You will be required per DOH regulations to self-isolate to avoid infecting others, along with members of your household.
Q. Who can I contact if I have questions about the testing process?
- Email Dr. David Boguslavsky at BacktoWork Solutions at email@example.com.
Q. How do I get started?
- If you would like to participate in this essential virus prevention activity, simply click on this link:
Watch the “Why Test?” Video: https://backtoworksolutions.com/BackToWork.mp4
February 5, 2021
In our ongoing efforts to provide for the health and safety of our Millburn school community, we are pleased to be able to offer fully-funded (no out-of-pocket costs), optional, asymptomatic COVID-19-PCR testing. This nasal-swab test will be administered on-site in our schools regularly. This new testing option will provide an additional layer of protection for our school community.
Dr. Burton's Presentation below gives more information on the program.
Registration details will be posted here when they are available.