The District is continuing to coordinate with Back to Work Solutions to provide Covid-19 testing, and we hope all of our school community will take advantage of it on a weekly basis, to keep our students and staff in school, safe and healthy.
PCR CHEEK SWABS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR THOSE 12 AND UNDER, IN ADDITION TO THE PCR NASAL SWAB FOR ALL
SIGN UP NOW! Please follow these simple steps:
- Register for a Telemed online appointment NOW.
- Meet with a Telemed doctor before Sunday to get your prescription for next week’s testing.
- The Telemed doctor will approve you for Covid testing, and email you a prescription and a link to register for the Covid test
- Register for an appointment at the school test site/time of your choice.
- You must print out and bring the prescription with you for your PCR test. The schools do not have printers. If you forget the form you will need to return home to print it out.
Fall 2021 Testing Schedule
3:15 - 5:30 pm - Millburn High School
Thursdays4:15 - 6:15 pm - Hartshorn School
PLEASE REMEMBER TO PRINT OUT THE PRESCRIPTION THAT WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU. YOU MUST HAVE THE PAPER PRESCRIPTION WITH YOU FOR EACH PERSON BEING TESTED.