Withdrawals can be made by visiting the PowerSchool Parent Portal Express Update:
How to use the Express Gateway site:
- Login into the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Click the applications arrow in the upper right corner.
- From the dropdown select “Express Update.”
- A new window should open listing your child(ren).
- Click "Edit" on the first student and update any applicable information.
- When you reach the checklist page click “My Students” on the left side menu. (Information must be edited on every student record)
- If you have no additional students, click the logout button and you are done. If you have additional students proceed to step 8. You must update each child's record.
- Click "Edit" on the second student and follow steps 1-7.
It is important to maintain student learning and the continuity of education for our students. If you are considering withdrawing your child from school, we encourage you to first contact your school’s principal regarding your concerns and the district’s plans for supporting distance/online learning.We encourage you to please carefully consider your decision prior to withdrawing. You will be able to re-register your child back into the district at any time, but will have to complete the registration process again.