Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
mosaic bottles
Cardinal bird
student painting
library books
Registration » Withdrawals



If your child will not be attending Millburn Schools next year (he/she is going to private school, you are moving out of town…) please submit a student withdrawal form.
Withdrawals can be made by logging into your PowerSchool Parent Portal, and clicking on the Forms Link on the left side of the page.

If you have completed all of your annual required forms, you will see a listing of Optional forms.  Click on the Withdrawal Form to submit your child's information.  
Even if you have alerted your child’s school that he/she will not be returning next year, you must confirm it through the online site. You can submit it now with a withdrawal date of June 22, 2022