Address and Contact Information Changes

The following student information changes should be made through the PowerSchool Parent Portal, by clicking on Forms on the Left side. See instructions here.

  •  Student/Parent address changes

    • *Address changes made as a result of a divorce or custody change may require a custody agreement or affidavit. Contact for more information.

  • Parent phone numbers

  • Parent email addresses 

  • Parent work/contact information updates

  • Emergency contact updates (phone numbers, emails, addresses, or adding new contacts)

  • Dismissal information updates (changing dismissal procedures or adding/deleting/editing escort information)

  • Student withdrawals

 You will have the ability to upload documents such as proofs of residency, when required, such as with a change of address.